The Steps Of Life ~ WiLdChiLd
The simple average joe that you see on the streets with a lot to talk about on his life.....
Sunday, June 7, 2009
INTI Online.....H@©KeD
Yes people, I know it has been ages since I came on, but I've finally got something to share today

I've come across many incidents like this, but for a practical joke, yeah, once in MMU when I logged into my Student Center to access my subjects that was posted online by my lecturer and i didn't see my name there. Instead I saw a "Singh" guys name, and I was like, WHAT THE FUCK!!! Since when did I become a singh!

But lets cut the past crap aight. As I speak of today, a new system has been meddled with. Introducing INTI ONLINE!!!




Yeah there you go....need a closer look at the header image...



If you still can't see it then click on it...

Well, it ain't a normal thing to see everyday but all I can say that, Its a bloddy brilliant idea man
DO IT AGAIN IN THE FUTURE, WHITEHATKID!!! LOLZ!!! INTI-ans GO AND CHECK IT OUT! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Aight then, till my next post...(Hopefully not in 10 years time :S)
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
possible RFI if using Php.

Blogger WiLdChiLd said...
most likely la, but the thing is they never debug the site properly la....