The Steps Of Life ~ WiLdChiLd
The simple average joe that you see on the streets with a lot to talk about on his life.....
Friday, November 14, 2008
A Trip Not Worth It But Worth While~
Well yesterday was a day which I will never forget; filled with good and bad memories. Started off at 11.30 am when my buddy Fairoz came to fetch me from home heading to Malacca. Where to of course, my uni. Well, due to latest incidents some amendments had been made so I went there to get my transcripts for my personal storage. Reason being when I called the Cyberjaya campus, they told me to go to Malacca to get my stuff there. So, that was why I went there. During the journey, I got a phone call from an unknown number. Picked it up, and a guy on the other end said; "Hello, is this Matthew?". I replied yes. He continued, "My name is Gadiy and I'm calling from youthsays.com." Then he continued by asking me regarding the movie screening Quarantine which is released on the 27th of this month if I'm not mistaken, but I'm chosen to watch it tomorrow!

Hold it there...

Wasn't the guys name Gadiy....

It rang a bell and when I recognized the voice, I allowed him to finish his part. Of course I agreed to go, then I interrupted him for a nanosecond and said, "Gadiy, I think I know you." He was like, "You're Matthew Fernandez right?", and I said, "Yeah!". Then he said "F@#* you man" (He saw my name in full, Matthew Vinodh Fernandez, but he just knew me as Matthew Fernandez due to the reason of me using ONLY my first and last name during the time I was schooling.) So we made arrangements to meet up on that day before the event commences because I'm transport less...hahaha.

So, as Fairoz and I reached Malacca, we headed to our 'Kedai Aunty' for a drink. So we met the aunty, chit-chat with her for a while before heading down to the uni. After so, we went to the ERU department (Exam and Records Unit). So when Fairoz went and asked, because he had applied in Cyberjaya campus for his transcripts but they told him to collect it in Malacca (which i found it very weird). They told him that, you go back to Cyberjaya and get it...

But wait...

Didn't I call them and asked them whether I can get it in Cyberjaya???

What did they say?

Well this got me really pissed to the core...



Knowledge...maybe. Brains and Wisdom, I think they have to double check that...



I've been in MMU for 3 years and this is what they did to me. What about the other students? I couldn't imagine what will be the next big thing coming up in that uni. So well, I wasted about RM50 for a day trip to Malacca just to know that I can get my transcripts in Cyberjaya where I had to wait from 2 days to 1 week for it. What will the feeling be like if you were in my position?

Well then, all frustrated, we headed for our house in Malacca. It was kind of nice visiting them, Danie, Syazly, Buoss (Elly), Lisz and Hakim once more since I've been staying with them for so long, and its not going to be the same again now isn't it? Watched Top Gear, BangCock Dangerous, and the The Love Guru. Enjoyed The Love Guru, especially when Jessica Alba dressed up in a saree. MY GOD!!! she looks like an indian actress! KIREI!!!!!! and KAWAII!!!!.

After all that, we chatted for long time with the rest of the housemates till it was 10pm, which of course it was very late for me to go back, imagine the time I will arrive KL? Dad was a bit mad because I went there for nothing. I thought it was something...

I went there for a reason; not for the main reason, but for something else. Something that I will remember and treasure it in my heart...

Miss you guys loads...