The Steps Of Life ~ WiLdChiLd
The simple average joe that you see on the streets with a lot to talk about on his life.....
Monday, November 10, 2008
A Tour in Education...(sort of)
Today started off at 10am, which is usually kind of early for me...hehehe...and I went out with my pal Chong (although it is his surname, but that is what all of us called him when we were schooling. His family calls him Yem Meng) to his uni which is UCSI University (University College Sedaya International University)...

Get the joke?

Still don't?

Come on you gotta be kidding me...

Look carefully...

University College Sedaya International University

There are 2 "University" in that name, I wonder where they learnt English...

Anyway, I accompanied him there for his PTPTN application which they need to clarify certain documents. His brother, Heng tagged along as well. While He was waiting in the line for his clarification, Heng and I were talking, and his character did not change a bit, except for his appearance and voice. Of course he is maturing. Then, there was this black dude asked Heng something in his accent which Heng didn't get a clue what he was saying, so I butted in and asked him what is it, and he was like "iz thiz 'A' breefing uur Klazz?". I said, "Noooo, Itz four tha Loooan". Then he said, "Owwwh, tha PTPTPT....(didn't finish his sentence)" and he walked off. I was just standing there amidst the others lining up in blurness, with that guy going away without finishing his sentence. As I snapped back to reality, I hear Heng laughing at me and him because our accents were funny. He found it amusing but I was used to it, hence hearing it everyday in my university. I met 2 of Chong's friends today, Ivan and Matthew...

Yes, you didn't hear me wrong, I met another me, which obviously doesn't look like me. They were chilled and relaxed people. Since we were in the library (to my surprise anyone can enter), I checked out their computer system. It was a well organized database but the internet connection sucked. Not to say my university's internet is the best, it does go crazy at times and we can't even do anything. After that, we headed to Chong's uncle's workshop, if I'm not mistaken, because he had to check his car steering due an incident we came across while we were at Mid Valley lately. After checking he said that he will talk to Chong's dad and they will work something out.

As he sent me back home, Chong took me to his house (I was invisible in his car....cool!). Which of course he made a detour and headed to my house. He said he will be coming over later to my house, and I'm still waiting for him...where is he anyway?