The Steps Of Life ~ WiLdChiLd
The simple average joe that you see on the streets with a lot to talk about on his life.....
Sunday, November 9, 2008
The Sound of Music...
Well, I do have an instrument to play now, (although last time I didn't) and I have finally decided to choose what type I wanted. So here it is:


My Electric Guitar (Courtesy of Lisz)


Yes, and electric guitar indeed. Many a times I've always wondered when would I ever be able to own one, well now I do...hehehe. I've still haven't given a name to her. I was wondering if anybody could gimme an idea.


I love her so much!!!


She was previously owned by my friend Lisz which happens to be my housemate in Malacca. He wanted to give me another guitar which was my first choice, but after numerous repairs, that guitar still couldn't produce that melodious sound that she could before. With Lisz heavy heart he said; "Matt, I'll give you my other guitar to you, although I love her so much, but I trust you with her." With such touching words, he handed me the other guitar, which is now in my possesion. "I'll take good care of her" I replied. Now, I'm playing her like she was never played before....hahaha (Please don't think otherwise...OK!?)

It sounds a bit weird for many of you but this is my story

Will be writing more soon...
1 Comments:
Blogger Cassie said...
name it " Jeng Jeng "