The Steps Of Life ~ WiLdChiLd
The simple average joe that you see on the streets with a lot to talk about on his life.....
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
The Fear (but still acceptable)~~
My sister today, made me do the impossible. I am an anime fan, watched many types of anime ranging from shoujo anime to hentai (its bad for health kids...). Amongst all types I have never touched Yaoi.

Yaoi....

Like hentai, but it is Gay anime...

Not normal for a guy to watch...aren't I right?

As I mentioned above, my sister made me do the impossible. All I can say, I survived!

But, for what my sister made me watch, I wouldn't mind watching again. Its not that bad you know. Of course, you got to put aside the *censored* parts, but all in all it is a good anime. Junjou Romantica. I wouldn't mind any guys watching it, just follow the storyline, it is good (although I've watched only 1 episode...hehehe).


The 2 main characters in the anime.


Will be updating soon with new or weird events installed for me...