The Steps Of Life ~ WiLdChiLd
The simple average joe that you see on the streets with a lot to talk about on his life.....
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
A Day of Misery : Enemies vs Friends
When I woke up in the morning, I Thought it will be good. AS usual i will do the normal stuff....brush my teeth, bathe and have a cup of coffee. Then i woke up my roommate..it was 6am then...
The first thing i hear him say was "Who are YOU!!!".. that obviously freak me out....(at 6am, still dark, no noise). Anyway, got dressed went for class...
7.45am : Arrived the classroom, (situation is such, broke up with my gf like 2 months back) Was noisy as usual. When I entered, there was nothing but silence...i wondered why....could it be the break up? Was a rumour being spread?
8am: Class initiates for the trimester.....the lecturer intro herself, basic stuff....started our first chapter....study study study
10am: Class ends, bags packed and all leave the hall, I was delayed a bit, then one guy approached me, happens to be a guy im very close to now...only now....he asked me out for breakfast...and i said ok...since people were avoiding me during class....I wondered why....had lunch....had a good time too talking bout stuff that had happened during the holidays..
12 pm - 6pm : Classes went on as usual, the same scenario continued..and STILL I was in doubt...and i knew that I had to put an end to it...I started to ask around....thats when i knew that when i approach them, they moved away...and kept moving till today. Some never told me anything but kept changing topics. Something was hidden from me....
6pm - 10pm : Went alone for dinner, observed everyone that passed by, couples holding hands, friends hugging each other, chatting, laughing......but some were quarreling, fighting, crying.....looking at all this made me feel confused.
10pm till late night : My bro from KL called me at that time, he asked how are things and I told him the gist of what happened for the day...he was furious...but it was no use cause he can't do anything, he doen't know them.....he consoled me and we had a good laugh at things and we said our goodbyes...then a message poped up on the computer screen......mentioning bout whats happening behind my back....it was my ex......spreading rumours and people actually believe it....even my classmates.....majorityof them......thats how I knew that being too deep in a relationship could ruin things when it clashes at the end.........and I finally know who were my enemies and friends at that moment in time.
1 Comments:
Blogger Fairy Spring said...
Updates updates updates....