The Steps Of Life ~ WiLdChiLd
The simple average joe that you see on the streets with a lot to talk about on his life.....
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
The Birth Of Blogger in WiLdChiLd's Life
This blog is discovered due to mishaps of some degenerate freaks.....hackers of course. They have been tracking me down for quite a long time...leeching for information, for what.....who knows. THIS! discovery is because of my bro's friend who suggested to me so that the world may know what happens in my life and around me. I personally would really appreciate it if I could have the freedom of speech here. The old blogger never gave me spirit in writting posts. With hope, I will perform better here than last time. Just to give you the gist of whats happening back the old blog i will post one of it here. Thanks for your time and cooperation in visiting this blog, may God bless you and everyone.

Matt@WiLdChiLd
WiLdChiLd Inc.

Labels: